Quality costumes at affordable prices.
CHILDREN SIZE COSTUMES - (For Children Sizes 4 to 14)
2 -- MULTI-CULTURAL COSTUMES
American History Costumes, International Costumes...
3 -- RETRO COSTUMES
20's Flappers, 50's Poodle Skirts, Hippies, and more...
4 -- RENAISSANCE and PRINCESS COSTUMES
Juliet, Maid Marian, Maiden, Princess, and more...
5 -- WESTERN and PIRATE COSTUMES
Cowboy, Cowgirl, Indian, Pirate, and more...
6 -- STORYBOOK and SUPERHERO COSTUMES
Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Batman, Superman, and more...
7 -- CLOWN and ANIMAL COSTUMES
Clowns, Bunnies, Bears, Tigers, and more...
8 -- SCIENCE FICTION and TRADITIONAL HALLOWEEN
Witch, Skeleton, Grim Reaper, and more...
Halloween Safe Trick-or-Treat Tips
- by Su
- Look both ways when crossing the street.
- When riding on a broom, always use turn signals.
- Never give rides to hitchhiking ghosts.
- Watch out for flying monkeys.
- If you see a bat, DON'T TOUCH IT.
- When wearing a dark costume at night, sing pumpkin carols loudly as you
walk so people will hear you coming.
- Carry a flashlight or a jar of lightning bugs.
- If you see a snake, DON'T TOUCH IT.
- Travel with a group of friends, but remember a princess should never be
seen in the company of vampires.
- Never take short cuts through the cemetery.
- If you see a frog, its okay to kiss it. (You never know.)
- Never eat more than 63 candy bars in one sitting.
- Remember you must be home before the stroke of midnight.
- If you lose a shoe, make sure there is a prince nearby,
- Wear sensible shoes. Brush your teeth after treats. Have fun.