|[Home] [Costume Categories] [Contact/Order]|
Model (Left) is wearing the Decorated Chemise, Twill Bodice, and Two Gathered Skirts
in Berry and Eggplant, accessorized with a Ring Belt and the Capitano Hat.
Model (Right) is wearing the Decorated Chemise, Twill Bodice, and Two Gathered Skirts
in Marine Blue and Rouge, accessorized with a Ring Belt and the Capitano Hat.
Model (Left) is wearing the Ruffled Chemise, Twill Bodice, and Two Gathered Skirts
in Kelly Green and Marine Blue, accessorized with a Floppy Hat.
Model (Right) is wearing the Classic Chemise, Twill Bodice, and Two Gathered Skirts
in Kelly Green and Marine Blue, accessorized with a Muffin Hat.
Berry, Eggplant, Curry, Kelly Green, Marine Blue, Red, Crimson, Black
(NOTE) Colors appear differently on diferent computer monitors.
(All reverse to Black)
Berry, Eggplant, Curry, Kelly Green, Marine Blue, true Red, Crimson, or Black
Belts and Hats are not included.
To Deluxe Ren
Instructions for Putting on the Wench Wear and Bodice
1. Put on the chemise with the drawstring in front. Don't tie the drawstring yet.
2. Put on the skirt with the lacing holes on the side slightly towards the front with the bottom of the waistband around your waist. If wearing two skirts for the wenchy wench look, put on the second skirt in the same fashion. It should feel like it sits high on your middle. Lace it like a shoe.
3. Put on the bodice and lace it like a shoe.
4. Pull the chemise down and adjust it around your neckline. You may choose to let the chemise stick out about a quarter of an inch around your neckline, to not show at all around your neckline, or to drop off your shoulder. Tie the chemise and tighten the bodice.
5. Floofing part; we let gravity help us here. Bend at the waist, reach under the chemise, cup breast in hand and pull up and over towards the opposite shoulder. The more you pull, the more cleavage you will get. Do the same with the other breast. This creates maximum cleavage. (It might be helpful to do this before tightening the last few button holes on one side to allow room for your hand.)
6. Tuck up the outer skirt underneath your bodice as shown in the picture. For the second day of wear, flip the skirts and reverse the Twill Bodice for a whole new look.
We hope you enjoy your Renaissance gown.