Two ways to order:
Use our Online shopping cart.
Or call our toll free number[Contact/Order]
Gown - Velveteen and satin
Colors Available -
Admiral Navy, Hunter Green,
Jewel Black, Purple, or Rouge.
The Chemise and Hat are not included.
Dry Clean only. See Care Instructions.
The Avon Jupon is from the early 1500's Flanders, which was considered part of northern France.
Today, it is Belgium.
The gown is made of cotton velveteen and is fully lined in satin. Lacing on each side of the
bodice area makes it possible to feast to your heart's content and still fit into this dress. The
bodice cinches the waist and provides a lift for the bosom eliminating the need to wear a bra.
Additional laces from the wrist to elbow provide a snug fit. The detachable sleeves provide
another option. They can be interchanged with other colors in the same style to expand your medieval
Trims may vary. This makes each garment unique so you won't run into some one else at a fair
or event wearing the exact same outfit.
Instructions for Putting on the Avon Jupon Gown
1. Put on the chemise with the drawstring in front. Don't tie the drawstring yet.
2. Pull dress over the head. Don't put sleeves on just yet. Leave them attached to the gown at the shoulders.
3. Grasp chemise wrists and slip arms into sleeves.
4. Lace up the sides so there is an equal gap if any on each side.
5. Floofing part; we let gravity help us here. Bend at the waist, reach under the chemise, cup breast in hand and pull up and over towards the opposite shoulder. The more you pull, the more cleavage you will get. Do the same with the other breast. This creates maximum cleavage. (It might be helpful to do this before tightening the last few button holes on one side to allow room for your hand.)
6. Adjust chemise so that it doesn't show around neckline. Tuck extra sleeve fabric into top of the Avon Jupon's sleeve.
7. Tuck side laces into dress under the arm. Tuck sleeve laces into the forearm so they don't fall in your soup.
We hope you enjoy your Renaissance gown.
[Fun 'n Folly Home Page]
To Deluxe Renaissance