|[Home] [Costume Categories] [Contact/Order]|
Order #CJOU2SOTwo ways to order:
Use our Online shopping cart.
Or call our toll free number[Contact/Order]
Colors Available -
Admiral Navy, Hunter Green,
Jewel Black, or Rouge.
The Chemise and Hat are not included.
Dry Clean only. See Care Instructions.
Click for PRICE and AVAILABLE SIZES
This style of gown was worn in the countryside of Limousin, France in the 1530's, just before
Limousin became famous for its limouge porcelain.
To Deluxe Renaissance
Instructions for Putting on the Journe Gown
1. Put on the chemise with the drawstring in front. Don't tie the drawstring yet.
2. Put the dress on like a shirt. Adjust the chemise so that 1/4 of an inch of the chemise is evenly visible around the neckline. If using the ruffled chemise, adjust it so the ruffle is even round the neckline.
3. Lace each side so that it gaps equally. Side laces may be as tight as you like, but make them tight enough to hold your cleavage (see next step.)
4. Floofing part; we let gravity help us here. Bend at the waist, reach under the chemise, cup breast in hand and pull up and over towards the opposite shoulder. The more you pull, the more cleavage you will get. Do the same with the other breast. This creates maximum cleavage. (It might be helpful to do this before tightening the last few button holes on one side to allow room for your hand.)
5. Tie forearms. Adjust ribbons for your arm length.
6. Tuck side laces into dress under the arm.
We hope you enjoy your Renaissance gown.