|[Home] [Costume Categories] [Contact/Order]|
*Colors may appear differently on different monitors.
ROBE DU SOIR
Order #CROB2SOTwo ways to order:
Use our Online shopping cart.
Or call our toll free number[Contact/Order]
Colors Available -
Admiral Navy, Hunter Green,
Jewel Black, Purple, or Rouge.
Chemise and Hat not included.
Dry Clean only. Care Instructions.
Click for PRICE and SIZES
This Flemish, early 16th century gown can be worn three different ways: The chemise and Inner
Gown, chemise and Outer Gown, or the chemise with Inner and Outer Gowns.
Gown (above) shown in Navy Outer
with Navy Inner.
Gown (left) shown in Red Outer
with Hunter Inner.
Green Satin Lining
To Deluxe Ren
Instructions for Putting on the Robe du Soir Gown
1. Put on the chemise with the drawstring in front. Don't tie the drawstring yet.
2. Put the dress on like a shirt. Adjust the chemise so that 1/4 of an inch of the chemise is evenly visible around the neckline. If using the ruffled chemise, adjust it so the ruffle is even round the neckline.
3. Lace each side so that it gaps equally. Side laces may be as tight as you like, but make them tight enough to hold your cleavage (see next step.)
4. Floofing part; we let gravity help us here. Bend at the waist, reach under the chemise, cup breast in hand and pull up and over towards the opposite shoulder. The more you pull, the more cleavage you will get. Do the same with the other breast. This creates maximum cleavage. (It might be helpful to do this before tightening the last few button holes on one side to allow room for your hand.)
5. Tuck side laces into dress under the arm. Put on the Soir outer gown if you like.
We hope you enjoy your Renaissance gown.